Thursday, January 21, 2010

back to our old stomping ground.... Louisville.

It was nostalgic driving back into the town where our romance began.... oh the memories!

Ever since the 2nd trimester I have craved Chili's queso dip, so I was delighted when Courtney and Jeff suggested going to Chili's for supper once we arrived into town! It was such a wonderful encouragement over dinner. We love spending time with the Mixons and we even closed out the restaraunt!

Then we headed to our B&B at the Colsons! They took such great care of us... making home cooked meals every night! We were spoiled! And Sebastion (the dog) has ALMOST convinced us to get a puppy! (okay... not really, but he is awfully convincing!) It was great to relax and catch up with Gentry and Christian and be super comfy while Michael was BUSY with school.

Michael did GREAT in his class! I dropped him off EARLY every morning and then he would call me to pick him up in the evenings when he was done... we would eat dinner, then he would head to another room to read one of his books for class. The focus and dedication was inspiring! (o:

While in class, he actually ran into several old friends. The funny thing about this is that those he ran into no longer lived in Louisville, so that was an encouragement from God.

Michael was really blessed by the teaching and assignments in his class and came away renewed for ministry! It was awesome. Praise God!

I came away refreshed too!... from all the R&R at the Colsons, but also from my pregnancy massage! The most amazing thing ever! I felt like a new woman afterwards... its funny how much the baby changes you!

awwwwwwww........ headed home to WV.

oh yeah... I cannot forget my lunch/afternoon I spent back at the bank I used to work at! It was AWESOME to see all the ladies, catch up and enjoy some Steak-n-Shake! I feel so blessed to have such great friends!
(p.s. Courtney works there now!)

Michael and I at SBTS where we met.


My 20 week belly at the Chapel at SBTS.

My 20 week belly... we'll find out if our baby is a boy or girl next week!

No comments: