Sunday, April 18, 2010

Impromptu Photoshoot and Picnic on Easter Sunday!

Easter Sunday after church Michael and I decided to have an impromptu picnic at the covered bridge over Simpson Creek.

After enjoying our burger king... we decided to have some fun taking pics!

Michael really enjoyed posing me for these pics... it was a great day!

It's amazing to me that when I feel so huge & unattractive that my husband can take a photo from his perspective that actually turns out beautiful. I guess it's all in the perspective!

I LOVE that this is how he sees me!

It was a fun afternoon!

Michael took these photos and then I added some graphic design effects to them.



32 Week Belly Bump












My Prince!


My Prince wearing his Frog Prince cuff links I gave him on our wedding day!



it was a challenge to get the hands around my belly! hehe...but love how these turned out!









although this looks restful... you should've seen the scene to get me up from that angel! (o:





No comments: