Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jesus, Jesus, how I trust him!

’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
And to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
And to know, “Thus says the Lord!”
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust him!
How I've proved him o'er and o'er!
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust him more!
I'm so glad I've learned to trust Him,
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend.
And to know that He is with me,
Will be with me to the end!...
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus
O for grace to trust Him more!
There have been several things that have happened recently that have grieved us deeply concerning Michael's ministry. This song is heavy on my heart and something that I want to be constantly reminded of during this time. 
Thank you to all those who are praying for us. 
We feel the prayers and we DO Trust in Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the rough road you all are traveling with ministry. Not sure of the specifics, but I will definitely be praying for you, for perseverance and wisdom as you navigate through it all.