I know I am WAAAAAAAY behind on updates... and as my dear friend,
Courtney teased me I often write 6months of posts in one day! (I love ya
Courtney!)... at least it is better than none! right? I by no means
considered myself a skilled writer... or even funny or entertaining to
read. My hope in keeping up better with this blog is simply for friends
and family who live far away to have a glimpse into our so called life. I
hope they enjoy the pics and feel as though they are sharing some in
our memories too. How we wish we could be closer to each of you...
however that is simply impossible. So alas... I will attempt blogging
once more.
Each time I sit down to post... I do not know
exactly what to say. There have been some difficult things over the last
several months (year)... and sometimes it is hard to be thankful. BUT
that is what I am choosing. I have been challenged by a lot of Scripture
lately. From sermons, to daily devotions, and I am choosing to think of
what is lovely and true.
Finally, brothers and sisters,
whatever is true, whatever is noble,
whatever is right, whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable
—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—
think about such things.
Phil. 4:8
I am so blessed and honored that God chose me to be the mama to LG!
Mother's Day Supper at Chili's
Kisses!
LOVE this girl!
We hosted our first yardsale... God blessed us tremendously with a great profit!
We are so thankful!
We were able to use our profits for a great 1st birthday party for Lila!
Lila the Yardsale Dive drew quite the crowd!
Wonder Baby!
I designed and created some adorable Pirate invites for a 4 year old Pirate Birthday!
and Lila got to dress up for her first themed party!
Arrrr!
I found the booty!
Michael and I were honored to be guests at a ceremony to honor fallen law enforcement, with special recognition to fallen US Marshall, Derek Hotsinpillar, a member of our church family.
So thankful for all the men and women
who sacrifice there lives daily for our continued freedom and safety.
Michael and I at the FBI.
Lila Grace... turning ONE!!!


















1 comment:
LOVE the pictures. She is SOO beautiful, just like her momma! I'm a bad blogger too. I always say I'm going to do better but then I don't haha. Miss you guys and love you bunches.
Post a Comment