Monday, April 2, 2012

Rain Dance - October 2011

Rain Rain Go Away! NOT!!!

There are certain things I want our children to learn in life as they grow up. 1. That Jesus loves them more than anything, 2. That their Mama and Daddy will love them no matter what (we may not always like the choices they will make... but we will always love them.) and 3. You HAVE to have FUN!

When I saw that the rain had lightened and spotted this puddle, I really wonder what Lila Grace would do... She did look back to see if it was "REALLY OKAY" to be getting, wet, messy etc... and each time I assured her with my smile and laugh that this was not only "okay" ... this was FUN!


Happy Feet!




<3 it!
"Norman, do you want to go play in the rain?" - Lila Grace, "Are you kidding me?!" -Nori

My heart is full watching her enjoy the many blessings
God has given us... including a rain puddle!

If you thought these pics were great... you should see it here!

No comments: