Weight: 2 pounds 3 ounces
Length: 15 inches
Born at 30 weeks and 3 days...
Introducing our Charlotte Hope!
God continually amazes us every day
God continually amazes us every day
and we are overjoyed with our incredible blessing of Charlotte Hope.
THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the prayers, encouragement, notes, messages and visits, they mean more to us than I can ever say and I will try my best to respond to each one, but please know that they are being read and we are cherishing them all in our hearts!
Please continue to pray for Charlotte, even though she seriously has done AMAZING!... this is still a long road ahead as she was born at 30 weeks gestation. God continues to form her and knit her and we cannot wait to hold her, kiss her, and bring her home!
I have been moved back to the low risk OB floor and many of my levels/ symptoms have come down. PRAISE GOD! I am still being monitored for and taking a few medications, so would appreciate prayers in my recovery as well.
Lila is THRILLED to be a big sister and cannot wait to bring her home. She is already telling the nurses that baby NEEDS her paci by her face, so when she cries she can get it. Love her!
THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the prayers, encouragement, notes, messages and visits, they mean more to us than I can ever say and I will try my best to respond to each one, but please know that they are being read and we are cherishing them all in our hearts!
Please continue to pray for Charlotte, even though she seriously has done AMAZING!... this is still a long road ahead as she was born at 30 weeks gestation. God continues to form her and knit her and we cannot wait to hold her, kiss her, and bring her home!
I have been moved back to the low risk OB floor and many of my levels/ symptoms have come down. PRAISE GOD! I am still being monitored for and taking a few medications, so would appreciate prayers in my recovery as well.
Lila is THRILLED to be a big sister and cannot wait to bring her home. She is already telling the nurses that baby NEEDS her paci by her face, so when she cries she can get it. Love her!
Michael is a PROUD daddy and our ROCK!
Thank you for your continued prayers!
God is able and He is FAITHFUL, He is where our HOPE is and we trust in Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment